[horde] Test Script and availability on mobiles

John McIntyre joh98.mac at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 12:52:20 UTC 2013

Sorry, I forgot to reply to the list..

>> But there is no way that any of the URLs in the
>> "subscription' tab on the calendar share works on
>> either iPhone (4S) or a Galaxy S2.

> ActiveSync does not make use of subscrition URLs,
> but uses the fixed URL scheme via /Microsoft-Server-
> ActiveSync. You need to create a "Microsoft Exchange"
> account in Android - will be named similiar on oPhone.
> use the manual setting screen to enter all the data.

Hi Steffen,
Thanks for this.  I try adding an account to my iPhone.  So I go..

1.  Add account
2.  Select "Exchange" as type
3.  In "Address", I enter me at myhordemain.com
4.  In "Server', I enter https://myhordemain.com

When I click 'OK', I get "Impossible to verify account details".

The calendar doesn't appear in the iPhone app.

Just a random thought: is this happening on a different port from the
standard apache one?  Because that might explain why I can't get to the
server.

After your response here, I even tried
https://myhordemain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync

Still no luck.  I'm sure that this is a simple thing that I need to change.
 Appreciate your help.