[horde] Test Script and availability on mobiles

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Wed Oct 9 13:20:37 UTC 2013

Hi John,

Zitat von John McIntyre <joh98.mac at gmail.com>:
> As a matter of interest, I get this in the logs ...
>
> [Wed Oct 09 13:10:32 2013] [error] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] File does not
> exist: /var/www/html/Autodiscover

There's a mechanism to auto-discover the required settings for the
account, but you Apache configuration is lacking the required
statements (something along the lines "Alias
/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml /var/www/horde/rpc.php"). For the few
devices I support using Activesync, I never bothered to set that up,
so I'm no help with those details.

Instead, you can continue to set up the account manually, i.e.
entering the server name, account name & password, etc. At least
that's how it works on all WebOS & Android devices I've had to deal
with...

Regards,
Jens