[horde] Fwd: Re: nag/tasks isn't working

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Oct 9 17:33:15 UTC 2013

Please keep discussions on list.

mike
Sent from mobile

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [horde] nag/tasks isn't working
From: John McIntyre <joh98.mac at gmail.com>
To: mrubinsk at horde.org
CC:

----- Forwarded message from John McIntyre <joh98.mac at gmail.com> -----
    Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:30:26 +0100
    From: John McIntyre <joh98.mac at gmail.com>
      To: mrubinsk at horde.org

> Quoting John McIntyre <joh98.mac at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi again, guys,
>> Wondering if anyone has a solution for this?  I can create, save and mark
>> as read, tasks on my iPhone.
>>
>> But trying to do the same on a browser, still throws up the same error as
>> above.
>>
>> Help!  :-(
>
> No idea which problem you are talking about since you stripped all
> context from the reply.

My apologies, I really don't like the Gmail webmail client.

Anyway, the issue is that tasks in Horde work perfectly when I'm
creating/modifing/deleting them on my iPhone via Safari.  But I cannot
do so on a browser on an actual PC or Mac.

My .htaccess file seems to be correct ..

[root at server ~]# cat /usr/share/horde/.htaccess
# IMPORTANT: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE!
# It will be overwritten with any future upgrade.

allow from all

# <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
   #  RewriteEngine On
   #  RewriteRule .* - [env=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
   #  RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-d
   #  RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME}  !-f
   #  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ rampage.php [QSA,L]
# </IfModule>

RewriteBase /horde/

... but still, no luck.

Can anyone please help?