[horde] Horde *Dav Calendar/Addressbook Error

Solexiv - Lukas Großberger lukas.grossberger at solexiv.de
Sat Oct 12 21:05:34 UTC 2013

As nobody could answer on the fatal error I'm still getting, I tried to
investigate further on my own and found out that the log entry specifies
the origin of the exception:

2013-10-12T20:46:20+00:00 EMERG: HORDE [horde] A storage backend for DAV
has not been configured. [pid 7213 on line 38 of
"/usr/share/psa-pear/pear/php/Horde/Core/Factory/DavStorage.php"]

In "DavStorage.php" it tries to get 'Sql' out of "$driver =
$GLOBALS['conf']['davstorage']['driver'];" but my config.php does not
include anything concerning davstorage.
Isn't this strange or do I miss something? I'm thinking of how to
disable davstorage or to configure it properly.

Best regards, Lukas