[horde] Horde 5 Card- & Caldav read-write Support?

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Sun Oct 13 19:41:17 UTC 2013

Am 13.10.2013 21:31, schrieb carstenwitt:
> Hi,
>
> I tested with thunderbird and lightning. Failed with iphone up to
> now.
>
> In thunderbird i get always the message, write access not
> supported.

you should have a look to your logs, by the way i.e for turba
use i.e dolphin for webdav mount, you should see some vcard file ( if
you have stuff in your horde abook ) , and should be able to edit and
save it with i.e kwrite

if this fails you might have a look if all needed dav permissions are
given by the webserver

http://wiki.horde.org/KronolithSunbird

and/or check url/auth problems

http://wiki.horde.org/HordeCarddavSogoThunderbird

> I found some hints that says no write access for Cal- Carddav.
>
> But that means for Cal- Carddav read-write access is already
> implemented.
>
> But than i have to check my client and server config.
>
> Thanks
>
> carsten

> http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/Horde-5-Card-Caldav-read-write-Support-tp116985p116987.html

Sent from the Horde - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

- --
[*] sys4 AG