[horde] Problem with Horde_ActiveSync 2.8.3

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Oct 14 14:32:02 UTC 2013

Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>
>> There should be more to that error statement and another INFO
>> statement right after that.
>>

>> Does anything actually break though? The ERR should actually be
>> more of a WARN or even INFO as this is only an > ERR is certain
>> situations.
>
> This is the iPhone and actually it looks like operating as expected
> beside this ERR message.
>

>> The code path looks normal, no idea why you are getting Permission
>> denied error though, unless for some reason your user no longer has
>> permissions to the same calendars that were setup to sync with
>> originally, or the calendars disappeared. Try resetting the sync
>> prefs for kronolith and see if that helps.
>
> I have reset the device, but the error persists. Maybe related that
> every error is preceeded by a SOFTDELETE??
>
> 2013-10-14T01:06:07+02:00 INFO: [26058] Fetching changes for
> calendar using MODSEQ.
> 2013-10-14T01:06:07+02:00 INFO: [26058] Polling for SOFTDELETE items
> in calendar collection
> 2013-10-14T01:06:07+02:00 ERR: Permission Denied

Two issues going on here. One is that you don't have a configured
default calendar. Second is that we don't add the list of calendars
configured to sync other than the default user calendar. Please create
a ticket on bugs.horde.org and I'll look at this over the next few days.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org