[horde] Special mailboxes - MBOX_SPAM

sascha at schmidt.ps sascha at schmidt.ps
Tue Oct 15 05:52:36 UTC 2013

Good morning,

within the file backends.local.php of the imp configuration I've added
the special mailbox "Junk".

---
$servers['imap'] = array(
     'disabled' => false,
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'hostspec' => '192.168.1.2',
     'hordeauth' => full,
     'protocol' => 'imap',
     'port' => 143,
     'secure' => 'tls',
     'maildomain' => '',
     'smtp' => array(),
     'special_mboxes' => array(
          IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_DRAFTS => 'Drafts',
          IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_SENT => 'Sent',
          IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_SPAM => 'Junk',
          IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TEMPLATES => 'Templates',
          IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TRASH => 'Trash'
     ),
     'autocreate_special' => false,
);
---

I thought, if I configure the spam folder as "Junk" the folder will be
displayed as "Spam" in left directory list of horde. But the folder
still remains in the normal folder list. If I rename it to "Spam" it
will be automatically moved to the top of the directory list with a
special icon.

Did I configure something wrong or is it the wrong place for this define?

Thans in advance
Sascha