[horde] Special mailboxes - MBOX_SPAM

sascha at schmidt.ps sascha at schmidt.ps
Tue Oct 15 09:19:14 UTC 2013

Zitat von ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:

> ----- Message from sascha at schmidt.ps ---------
>    Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 05:52:36 +0000
>    From: sascha at schmidt.ps
> Subject: [horde] Special mailboxes - MBOX_SPAM
>      To: horde at lists.horde.org
>
>> Good morning,
>>
>> within the file backends.local.php of the imp configuration I've added
>> the special mailbox "Junk".
>>
>> ---
>> $servers['imap'] = array(
>>    'disabled' => false,
>>    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
>>    'hostspec' => '192.168.1.2',
>>    'hordeauth' => full,
>>    'protocol' => 'imap',
>>    'port' => 143,
>>    'secure' => 'tls',
>>    'maildomain' => '',
>>    'smtp' => array(),
>>    'special_mboxes' => array(
>>         IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_DRAFTS => 'Drafts',
>>         IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_SENT => 'Sent',
>>         IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_SPAM => 'Junk',
>>         IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TEMPLATES => 'Templates',
>>         IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_TRASH => 'Trash'
>>    ),
>>    'autocreate_special' => false,
>> );
>> ---
>>
>> I thought, if I configure the spam folder as "Junk" the folder will be
>> displayed as "Spam" in left directory list of horde. But the folder
>> still remains in the normal folder list. If I rename it to "Spam" it
>> will be automatically moved to the top of the directory list with a
>> special icon.
>>
>> Did I configure something wrong or is it the wrong place for this define?
>>
>> Thans in advance
>> Sascha
>>
>> --
>
> ----- End message from sascha at schmidt.ps -----
>
> You may need to set autocreate to yes or true.

The folder already exists on the imap. So i thought that horde would
automatically define the new name (given within the config) as the new
spam folder.

The problem is that this config just works for NEW created users.
Existing users have their old settings and horde is looking for the
old name. After changing the value within the imp spam-settings to the
new name it worked out of the box.

Now the master question: is there an easy way to update the old name
for all old users to the new spam-foldername?