[horde] Addressbook trouble

sascha at schmidt.ps sascha at schmidt.ps
Wed Oct 16 14:44:57 UTC 2013

I've got trouble adding pgp keys to the right addressbook.
Within Preferences -> Addressbook I configured "test" as the standard
addressbook. Additionally within Preferences -> Webmail -> Addressbook
I configured "test" to be the book where new contacts go.

After clicking on "add pgp key to..." the contact was added to my
default addressbook, not "test".

Another troublemaker is the "allow display pictures for certain
senders" function. If I click on "always show pictures from this" a
green note pops up that this sender has been added. But I cannot find
the sender in any of my addressbooks.

Hope you can help me again ;)

Greets
Sascha