[horde] Email reminder to Attendees

sovannaroth vannarothtakeo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 08:51:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have a problem with Email reminder to attendees on Kronolith. I created an
event and invited to few of attendees. I also set Repeat this event every
days and Remider 15 minutes before the event via Email. I see the options
*Email address (optional)* that I could place the email of the attendees to
get reminder via email. My question is there any option to enable in order
to email remind to attendees without placing their email in the Reminder
tab?

Your help is really appreciate for me!

Thanks,
Sovannaroth