[horde] RFC 2369: what's implemented?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Oct 17 12:42:18 UTC 2013

Quoting Andreas Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

>> In basic view.
>
> I found it:-)
> do you see a chance for enhancements? ML Support is really very limited.
>
> I attach a screen shot to show what I talk about.

That's a bug in basic view.  But goes to show you that nobody uses
basic view anymore since this has most likely been this way forever
and nobody has previously reported.

> Main motivation argument:
> If there would be better support in MUAs, lesser lists need the classical
> behaviour (modify subject and append a footer) which destroy DKIM signatures

This has nothing to do with implementing mailing list support in IMP
(or, really, any other MUA).  These are two entirely separate issues.

michael