[horde] ActiveSync Crowdtilt campaign a SUCCESS!

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Oct 18 14:01:04 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

Once again, our awesome Horde community has come through. I'm pleased
to announce that the campaign for adding multiple, non-multiplexed,
calendar (along with address book and task list) support was a
success. We have surpassed the funding goal from the community and,
along with the additional funds to be provided by Horde LLC we have
enough to sponsor this feature.

A big thank you to the 23 people and organizations that have
contributed! I truly believe we have one of the best communities in
the open source world. Work will begin on this shortly and will be
included in the Horde 5.2 series of releases.

https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/multiple-calendar-support-for-horde-activesync

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)