[horde] Adding a menu link Horde 5

Robert Moldenhauer robert at coe.neu.edu
Mon Oct 21 14:22:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

Ok, I have Horde running on a machine as http://xxx.xxx.edu and I want to create a menu item under my account to connect to a webpage that allows the user to change their password and set forwards.  The application runs on https://yyy.xxx.edu/cgi-bin/setup.pl, different server, outside of horde.  They will be asked to login again so there is no need to pass user information.  The wiki has 95% of the information I need, I just need to know the format of the entry into registry.local.php.

This doesn’t seem to work:

   'vacforward' => array(
        'webroot' => 'https://yyy.xxx.edu/cgi-bin/setup.pl',
        'name' => _("Vacation & Forward"),
        'status' => 'active',
        'target' => '_blank',
        'menu_parent' => 'myaccount',
        'fileroot' => '/tmp',
        'icon' => ''
    ),

Even though My Account appears because of Password, there is nothing else in the menu.I tried name => “vacation” thinking it was the ampersand, but that made no difference.  What am I doing wrong?

 Robert

- -
*************************************

Robert Moldenhauer