[horde] smartphone interface doesn't work anymore

robert at gmx.li robert at gmx.li
Wed Oct 23 20:15:22 UTC 2013

>> Hi
>> Am 23.10.2013 10:57, schrieb Hanns Mattes:
>>> Hi,

>>> Try disabling Javascript caching, at least this solved it for my
>>> installation.
>>>
>>> Regards Hanns
>>>
>> Yes, this helps. Thanks Hanns.
>
>> Clear out your static/ directory of *.css files. Currently there is
>> no way of automatically invalidating CSS that has been updated through
>> Horde_Core as opposed to CSS that has been updated through an
>> application.
>>
>> michael
>
> That did not fix it for me. deleted all *.js + *.css from static,
> restarted webserver, cleared browser cache, problem persists.

>Somebody will need to track this down then, since I still can't
>reproduce on any browser (I've tried Chrome and FF on Win7, Chrome and
>Android browser on Android 10" tablet, and Chrome on an Android 4.5"
>phone).
>
>Compressed CSS file is here:
>
>-rw------- 1 nobody nobody 125498 Oct 23 12:23
>be1ac66266219ca8525f6a751568385d.css
>
>Running through CSSlint, the only error is:
>
>be1ac66266219ca8525f6a751568385d.css
>361: error at line 1, col 91972
>Unknown @ rule: @-moz-document.
>
>which is perfectly fine (it is expected).

Actually i don't think it is a css problem. Please have a look at the attached screenshots from my android mobile. There is a empty mode that should not be there at all. If i log in using that empty mode i get to the dynamic portal but with a warning that Javascript is not supported by my browser. Tried with different browsers from phone + nexus 7.

robert