[horde] PHP ERRORs when using removeUserData()

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu Oct 24 07:17:05 UTC 2013

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Quoting Rick Romero <rick at havokmon.com>:
>>
>> That's it?  That'll remove user data from every application in the
>> registry for that particular user?
>
> This is already available via the admin tools from within Horde itself.  But
> might be nice to make this a script.

Maybe, I need to configure something else. I have imp authentification and
configured LDAP and groups. I see the groups from LDAP, but the "user"
Admin page just says:

"
Adding users is disabled.

Your authentication backend does not support adding users. If you wish to
use Horde to administer user accounts, you must use a different
authentication backend.
Listing users is disabled.

Your authentication backend does not support listing users, or the feature
has been disabled for some other reason.
"

No remove user data is possible there.

--
Steffen