[horde] Horde 5.1.1 Can't longer have a login as admin

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Oct 25 09:26:58 UTC 2013

Hello,

Since a few days I can't get a login as admin from our webmail which is installed on a  debian machine A.  So I  make a rsync of our webmail and database mysql to a  debian machine B and  it works very fine.
However,  on the machine A I can still have a login as simple user 'gbreiner' for example, but if I add gbreiner in conf.php as admins, an try a login as 'gbreiner', the navigator (chrome or safari) runs and runs without end. I have to delete the cookie from my navigator so that to have again the hand for another login as no administrator.

On the machine A  php version is  5.4.4-14 + deb7u4 (can't get a login as admin)
On the machine B  php version is 5.4.4-12 (login as admin works)

The line in conf.php where admins users are defined

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('webadm', 'netadm', 'gbreiner');

Any help would be great help.

Best regards.

Gérard Breiner