[horde] Auto Populate Default Identity

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 20:56:25 UTC 2013

That I am unsure about.

Brian S.

On Friday, October 25, 2013 3:22 PM, Cliff Hayes <chayes at afo.net> wrote:

Ok thanks.  Do you know how I can set override the global setting and set the from address on a per-user basis for certain users?  We have some users on different domains we host.

>On 10/25/2013 3:17 PM, Brian Spraker wrote:
>
>Could be.
>>
>>If you change that to true for 'locked', it will fully hide the
        From E-Mail Address in the Personal Information preferences for
        Mail.  It won't hide or prevent any changes to the Identity
        itself.

>>Brian S.
>>

>>On Friday, October 25, 2013 2:59 PM, Cliff Hayes <chayes at afo.net> wrote:
>>
>>Thanks ... I tried that but didn't notice a difference.
>>>Could it be that the one you gave me is for
                      "from_addr" and I'm talking about "identities"

>>>On 10/25/2013 2:36 PM, Brian Spraker wrote:
>>>
>>>Yes, as mentioned in the e-mail (which hasn't cleared the horde moderator yet), ensure you go into the prefs.local.php file.  There is a 'locked' attribute.  Change that from 'false' to 'true' and that will prevent it from showing up in the Personal Information page.

                                      reference.  I used a combination
                                      of both of the items that were
                                      presented in the article.  I use a
                                      MySQL backend for user

> [...]