[horde] Kronolith Events gone.

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Oct 29 14:26:03 UTC 2013

Citeren Andre Luiz Paiz - Instituto de Química - Unicamp
<andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br>:

> Hi everybody.
>
> Users are complaining that they events are gone. All happened after October
> 19th. This day, the system changed automatically for daylight saving time
> (plus 1 hour). I don´t know if there´s something about that, but it can or
> it cannot be a coincidence. In my calendar, two 19 day are appearing in the
> month calendar, but only one is accessed.
>
> All Mysql data are there, nothing was deleted, users always use kronolith
> and this is the first time that happens.
>
> Events created after that date are appearing normally.
>

> I’ve tried to fix using:
>
> mysqlcheck --all-databases --auto-repair --silent -u root –p
>

> But all remains the same.
>
> No errors related to Kronolith in horde.log.
>

> Can someone help me to fix this?

And which version of Kronolith is this happening with? We went from
daylight saving time to standard time and nothing like this is
happening here. Could it be that you're running an older version of
Kronolith that stores events in local time rather than UTC (which is
the default now)?