[horde] horde-remove-user-data script usage

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sat Nov 2 15:45:33 UTC 2013

> Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:
>
>> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

>>> You have at least one admin user defined in your config?
>>>
>>> michael
>>>
>>> ___________________________________
>>> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]
>>>

>> Yes, I sure do:
>>
>> $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin at mytest.com', );
>
> No idea.  Works here.  You'll need to track down the issue locally.
>
> michael

Well crud.  Since this is a test box, I reloaded, and I get the same
thing.  Would you or someone else help me to help myself in trying to
debug this, please?  My files are current as of today.

I've changed my php.ini to:
error_reporting                        = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
display_errors                         = On
display_startup_errors                 = On
log_errors                             = On
error_log                              = syslog
track_errors                           = On

Don't know if all of that is needed, but several web searches
mentioned all of these.

Horde config/conf.php to:
$conf['debug_level'] = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED;
$conf['log']['priority'] = 'DEBUG';

For the distro I run, pear config-show:
Base Horde directory           horde_dir        /home/httpd/html/horde

Which matches the first info message.

Yes, I did check my logs, nothing is there except the login and logout
user messages.

Thanks again,

John