[horde] Sort names in shared address books

Dominik Erdmann horde_mailing at der-domi.de
Sat Nov 2 21:25:41 UTC 2013

Am 31.10.2013 10:09, schrieb Jan Schneider:

>>> Counter question: what else should it use to sort names if not the sort
>>> preference from Turba?
>>
>> That's the point. The "Preferences => Address Book => Name Format"
>> settings are ignored. Only if I click on the header of the list are
>> the names sorted.
>> The best is to try the instruction out to reproduce it.
>
> You are confusing things, the first doesn't have anything to do with the
> latter. Name format has nothing to do with contact sorting.

My fault. Sorry! In the "Name Format" menu is the "Select the format
used to sort names" option included which I meant. I can't recognize
where/when this option is used. Neither in Turba nor in the address book
of a new message.
Condition: You don't click on the header row of the address book list in
Turba first.

I will send you a test login account to my Horde installation to test it.

Dominik