[horde] ActiveSync and Nexus 5 / Kitkat

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Sun Nov 10 11:44:21 UTC 2013

Zitat von Robert Schetterer <rs at sys4.de>:

>>> Yes. In addition to email, all of my contacts and calendar
>>> entries were successfully synchronized. All initially were loaded
>>> from Horde and edits on both the Horde and client side were
>>> successfully synced back.
>
> Hm ,so i have some miracle here, i would consider my Turba install
> broken, but it works with carddav beta, outlook 2013, also tzpush
> coders install behaves the same then mine, couldnt download contacts
> from server

Just some input on what's working in our case:
- iOS (iPhone + some Pads) are working trouble free with contacts,
mail and calendar
- Different types of HTC works to different degree, come trouble is
needed device resets after Horde/ActiveSync upgrades
- Samsungs work quite well beside some bug duplicating e-Mail when
Push is used
- tzpush work to some degree but can't reliable sync changes
- eM Client does not work at all with CardDAV

the biggest blind spot for us is the lack of contacts syncing to Thunderbird.

Regards

Andreas