[horde] Use of ActiveSync with application

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Nov 11 17:53:46 UTC 2013

Quoting Laurent Roudier <laurent_roudier at yahoo.fr>:

> Hello everybody,
> II try to connect a Horde 5.1.5 through activeSync to differents
> applications on Windows and Linux : Outlook, Evolution and thunderbird
> (with ExQuilla). I try with autodiscovery and direct url with no
> success. Did somebody success to connect to this application and how to
> do it ?

Outlook 2013 or newer is required for ActiveSync support, and works
well. Evolution and Thunderbird do not support ActiveSync out of the
box, though I know at least TB has some plugins that add support (I
have not tested these though).

  I am also not sure about the differents URLs to be used with
> manual configuration ?

The only setting you need besides username/password is the host name
of the server that runs horde. See http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync
for more information.
--
mike