[horde] Create default folders on login

francis picabia fpicabia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:04:05 UTC 2013

Hello,

Thank you very much.  That was the thing I was missing.  Makes
perfect sense that this is something easy to configure
and without a hook.  Somehow I didn't notice information
about the new backends variables autocreate_special
and special_mboxes which are documented well enough in
the sample backends.php.  These are working perfectly now
and I've cleaned out my attempts to do this which had
been based on an old hook sample.

--Francis