[horde] iPhone and Notes

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Nov 14 22:11:53 UTC 2013

Quoting Matthias Prinz <Matthias at mpb45.de>:

> Hi,
>
> On 14.11.2013 22:06, Andreas Mauser wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> did someone successfully activesync Horde Notes with an iPhone,
>> preferredly
>> with IOS7.x, and if yes, how or with which application you did it?
>>
> My iphone 4, ios 7 newest version does sync notes with horde 3.
>
> I created an imap account on the phone and activated both mail and notes.
> The notes show up in the (mail-)folder notes in horde webmail

For the record, this isn't syncing over ActiveSync and will not
synchronize with the Mnemo application (The Horde Notes application).
This method will create (or use an existing) IMAP folder named 'Notes'
directly on the mail server - you would see these notes in IMP by
looking at the Notes mailbox, just like any other mailbox, and they
would not be editable.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)