[horde] iPhone and Notes

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Thu Nov 14 22:25:39 UTC 2013

  Hi Michael,

----- Nachricht von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
     Datum: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:50:27 -0500
       Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
Antwort an: mrubinsk at horde.org
   Betreff: Re: [horde] iPhone and Notes
        An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> did someone successfully activesync Horde Notes with an iPhone,
>> preferredly
>> with IOS7.x, and if yes, how or with which application you did it?
>
> Yes. You use, oddly enough, the iOS native "Notes" app. On the horde
> side, it requires Mnemo 4.1 or newer and the ActiveSync protocol 14.1 to
> be enabled (which should be the default if you have a recent enough
> Horde version).

I now enabled version 14.1 and tested on my Android phone and juppidu
the notes are there.

But, shame on me, I am not able to create a notes account on the
iphone - how did you do it on your side?
In the notes app is no way to create an account, and in settings/notes
I only see LocalAccount and no way to set up a new one.

Maybe the question is a bit off topic, but surely good to know for the
other iphone users.

Thank you,
Andreas