[horde] iPhone and Notes - Solved

Christopher Neuhaus cne at ruhrverband.de
Fri Nov 15 08:35:28 UTC 2013

I´m so jealous cause we have problems with samsung handys and ActiveSync
protocol 14.1.
After the first sync, everything is okay, after that all events
multiply. You can make nothing against it (restet smartfone, horde or both).
Is there someone else who knows what I am talking about ;) ?

Greetings
Christopher