[horde] Menu link in Horde 5

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Nov 15 13:11:32 UTC 2013

  Dear List,

I have been able to use of status=>link and provide links for my various
applications.

Right now, I find one problem with this.  Url provided gets added with
trailing '/' when clicked.  Is this by design?

I am facing problem with reference to the following.

Used seamonkey to create an HTML document and wherever links are created
used option 'Relative to Page location'. Once document was complete, opened
the document in browser and used 'Save Page As-> Web Page complete'.  This
file along with its corresponding image file directory moved to Horde base
with appropriate permissions.

Suppose the document is http://www.xxx.in/FAQ.html, it shows full document
with images.  But, same when clicked using status=>link and
url=>'http://www.xxx.in/FAQ.html', when clicked, it opens a new tab with
http://www.xxx.in/FAQ.html/ .  See the trailing '/'.  Under this
scenario, the images are not getting displayed.

For other websites links, it is working fine.  I have issue, if the URL is
specific HTML page.

How to overcome this problem?
--
           Regards