[horde] user not authorized [solved)

Norbert Schulze nschulze at jobelmannschule.de
Wed Nov 20 12:25:18 UTC 2013

  I didn't notice that the backends.php in both applications had changed,
while the backends.local.php was left unchanged. In the updated
backends.php there was an enabled server configuration which did not work.
I changed it to disabled=true, so that the unchanged backends.local.php now
works.

As you can see now, imp works fine. (this mail is written with the new imp)

Norbert

Zitat von Norbert Schulze <nschulze at jobelmannschule.de>:

> Yes, I did
>   Norbert
>
>   Zitat von Brian Spraker <spraker at yahoo.com>:
>> Hi Norbert -
>>
>>   Did you go into the Permissions and set permissions for each of the
>> applications?
>>
>>   Even though I've done this, I still do get notices in the horde log
>> that 'user is not authorized for imp' - but yet it still seems to bring
>> it up normally.
>>
>>   But if they are not able to open the specific application at all, it
>> may come down to the permissions.
>>
>>   Brian S.
>>

>> On Monday, November 18, 2013 5:13 AM, Norbert Schulze
>> <nschulze at jobelmannschule.de> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>>          after a successful upgrade from 4.0.8 to 5.1.5 I get the
>>> above message in
>>>        imp and gollem. Database-schemes and config-files are
>>> successfully updated.
>>>        I did no config changes.
>>>
>>>          Cookiepath ist /horde
>>>          hordeauth=true (both in imp and gollem)
>>>
>>>          The other applications (kronolith, turba, mnemo, etc.)
are
>>> working fine.
>>>
>>>          Greetings
>>>          norbert