[horde] Problems with SOGo connector

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Fri Nov 22 06:00:28 UTC 2013

Am 21.11.2013 22:18, schrieb Dominik Erdmann:

>>> rest
>>> >>

>>> you mean you can only sync the abook from "one" email address which may
>>> include multi contacts
>
> No. I have for each contact two email address fields (private and
> business). tzpush does synchronize only the private one.

thats a Problem with fields which may stay for ever ( until TB abook
changes ...) also depending to different sync methods

try

https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html, then you have
additional email address fields, but they may not match to other clients
( android )

look if you have enabled such as, it should be "prepared" in newer horde
versions

http://wiki.horde.org/TurbaExtraFields

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer