[horde] Configure Spam Reporting Settings for all users

andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br
Thu Nov 28 13:09:55 UTC 2013

  Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> On 28 Nov 2013 13:05, <andre.paiz at iqm.unicamp.br> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi everyone.
>>
>> I want to configure Horde SPAM Reporting settings (SPAM folder, behavior
>> when marking message as spam or not spam) for all users with the same
>> settings.
>> Is that possible? Do I have to perform an insert/update directly in the
>> database? Or is that possible in the horde settings?
>> Thanks
>
>   This has been discussed on the list and is documented.
>
>   You now have to add it to backends.local.php in imp.
>
>   Simon

Hi Simon, thanks for answering.
I have this options configured. But I don´t see in the manual of the
backends.local.php, how to map the SPAM folder to another folder (like Junk
for example, which is the folder that I deliver SPAMs) and to configure the
default options, like to move the message to the spam folder when the user

Can you help me with that?

Thank you
Andre - IQ Unicamp