[horde] Need Help On Horde Groupware Webmail Edition

Sanmeet S Sahni walkersamx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 08:29:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have a dedicated server (CentOs 6.4 64 bit) for my corporate mail's, site
& application with the cPanel installed however we are currently using the
EXIM mail server in cPanel which is not able to do the following.

1)      Sync all mails across webmail, Outlook & mobile devices (especially
sent items)

2)      Sync Calendar across the same devices as mentioned above.

I was given the contact details for your company from cPanel support team
saying that you may have a solution to help me so kindly advice what is it
that you can provide to me with all details.

As per details on your site your Horde Groupware Webmail Edition works fine
for us & we need a maximum of 250 Mail boxes for our company we are
currently at just 20 people & growing..

The only condition is that your solution should work on cPanel, can you
kindly confirm this please with the instructions on how to install on
Cpanel.

With regards,

Sanmeet Sahni

Training Consultant