[horde] Preauthenticate Hook - problems with retrieving $userId

Florian Schmidt florian.schmidt787 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 2 19:17:02 UTC 2013

Hi Jan,

thank you for your reply.

The examples for the preauthenticate hook say that I can check the userId
within the preauthentication hook?! So is $userID availabvle in the
preauthenticate hook if I have submitted the login from or only after the
lgoin? If the latter is the case, then the examples are very misleading.

Best regards.
Flo