[horde] imp display mode variable?

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Wed Dec 4 16:36:11 UTC 2013

Hey guys - I feel a bit ashamed for asking this, but I'm having a
problem finding what I'm looking for...

I have a custom login form for multiple webmail systems, and I store a
cookie in the postauthenticate hook that 'remembers' the last webmail
option chosen.  Some of my users aren't so keen on the new dynamic
Horde, but I want it to be default, so I added the select dropdown to
my login menu.

What variable stores that choice, and would be available to the
postauthenticate hook?  I thought maybe something in the $browser
object, but I'm not sure how to extrapolate the data it contains..

Help :)

Thanks,
Rick