[horde] lost address books

basshawg at njbba.org basshawg at njbba.org
Fri Dec 6 14:57:05 UTC 2013

Help,

All through November never had a problem logging into Horde through cPanel
Accelerator2 and sending out my mass emails. It would always open up with my
inbox. Went back in December 5 and no longer can find my 4 groups of emails
and no inbox. Have know idea what happened and don't know how to retrieve
all my address.

As you can tell I am not very computer literate, as long as everything loads
up in order I am fine.If there is something I can do it has to be in real
simple language. Or is there someone to contact.

 I just do this to help out this organization with their website and
addresses.

Lost
Dave