[horde] Problem connecting to DAV

Erik Quaeghebeur horde at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Wed Dec 11 15:25:40 UTC 2013

>>> And what does it contain?
>>
>> index.php
>
> Then you don't have pretty_urls enabled, or you don't have URL rewriting
> enabled.
>
>> LOG_USER (empty)
>
> Huh?

Pretty URLs are enabled and mod_rewrite is present. I listed the files
present in the rpc directory in the Horde installation on the webserver.
(Hence the LOG_USER confusion?) I guess you wanted to know what I saw in
a browser when accessing rpc: well, I get an authentication dialog that
I cannot pass. There is only one user=administrator, who is
authenticated using an external IMAP server; his login/password do not
work in this authentication dialog. So then I get a SabreDav
authentication error.

Another thought: Perhaps this has to do with the fact that I upgraded
some parts of the installation (using pear upgrade -aB): perhaps a
stupid question, but should I then run some post-install scripts anew?

Erik