[horde] error while adding entries to address book

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Tue Dec 17 10:13:26 UTC 2013

Hi Anant,

Zitat von ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
> Dear List,
>
> Getting the following error while adding entries to my address book.
>
> A fatal error has occurred
> QUERY FAILED: Incorrect key file for table './horde/horde_tokens.MYI'; try
> to repair it

the message is referencing the MySQL repair table statement, as far as
I can tell. Check your MySQL documentation to find the appropriate
steps for your version of MySQL to check and repair the table(s) of
your database, or contact your database administrator and give him/her
the error message for reference.

Regards,
Jens