[horde] Timezone change after synchronize event from evolution

sovannaroth vannarothtakeo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 14:19:16 UTC 2013

Hi horde team,

I have a problem as the following
- My horde server and client located in different timezone
- Client (evolution) connect to horde calendar using Caldav, many features
work perfectly after subscribe.
- Timezone on each user on web already selected as the same Calendar client
(evolution), but the timezone of system server is different.
- Created an event from Evolution and then it will synchronize to Kronolith.

The problem is the next synchronize from Evolution is change timezone and
time on event to the same system server which is not the time that we create
event.

Could anyone give me solution to fix this?

Thanks,
Sovannaroth