[horde] Moving web away from mail server - Problems collected

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Thu Dec 26 14:33:32 UTC 2013

      Datum: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 18:33:21 -0500
        Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
Antwort an: mrubinsk at horde.org
    Betreff: Re: [horde] Moving web away from mail server - Problems collected
         An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>      Datum: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 15:36:59 -0500
>>        Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>>    Betreff: Re: [horde] Moving web away from mail server
>>         An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> You probably didn't disable the server config enabled by default in
>>> backends.php.
>>
>> Ok. Horde on the new server can access the other Mail Server. So
>> far so good.
>>
>> - Now I miss the 'Spam' Buttons in the Horde GUI. I installed
>> Spamassassin but the Buttons dont come back.
>> - When we get the buttons back I would like to test if spam is
>> reported to the responsible Mail server.
>> - I'm not able to use ActiveSync. I deleted the account on the
>> phone, removed the devices from Horde, and cant access anymore
>> because of username of password incorrect error.

Ok. The Activesync Problem resolved 'itself' by several times booting
the machine. It's Fedora 20 so its brand new, dunno what happened.

Left is:

- Spam Buttons still missing

- Forward Spam to Mailserver

- Gollem: Since the move I am only able to upload files to SQL, not
ftp anymore, even if the backend is ftp (only) and proftpd installed
and tested ok.

Thank you for your help,
Andreas