[horde] EMERG: HORDE-BETA Missing required state object [pid 15927 on line 122 of "/usr/share/git-horde5/framework/ActiveSync/lib/Horde/ActiveSync/Driver/Base.php"]

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 20:48:43 UTC 2014

On 4 Jan 2014 20:45, "Michael J Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
>
> <snip>
>

>>> What do you have configured as the authentication method for ActiveSync?
>>
>> Is it correct for your situation?
>>
>> Eventually I'd like to move to http basic with certificates, but for now
>> I'm just using http-basic.
>

> I really have no idea, then. You are going to need to trace this
yourself. Start in Horde_Core_ActiveSync_Driver::authenticate() and see
where the login is failing.

I understood all the words...

Trace this myself, got it.
Start in Horde_Core_ActiveSync_Driver::authenticate(), sounds logical.

But, er.... help!?

Do you have a debug call or something I can put in there?

Thanks.

Simon