[horde] Horde 5.1.5 & Imp 6.1.6 Theme Change URL?

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Mon Jan 6 22:51:30 UTC 2014

Can anyone give me the normal URL that is used for when you want to
change your theme preference?

If anyone can just log into their horde webmail, go to where they change
their theme preferences and let me know what that URL is for them, that
would be great.

/services/prefs.php?app=horde&group=display  used to work for us, but
now the theme list is no longer there.

I am trying to figure out if my problem is the wrong URL or something
else I have missed in our config.  I have searched the wiki and not yet
found anything mentioning a change in how to change your theme preference.

Thanks.

--
Andy Dorman