[horde] Only one field for e-mail address in Turba?

Michael Neurohr mnewpipe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 12:41:21 UTC 2014

Hi!

I'm trying to import my Gmail address book into Turba.
But it turned out, that Turba only has one field for entering an e-mail
address, whereas the exported csv file from Gmail has way more fields
for e-mail addresses.

The interesting thing is, that in the MySQL table "turba_objects" I can
see three fields for e-mail addresses: object_email, object_workemail,
object_homeemail.
But they seem not to be available in the webmail interface.

How can I make use of the additional mail address fields in the webmail
interface, in active sync and so on?

Thanks,
Michael Neurohr