[horde] Only one field for e-mail address in Turba?

Jens Grüntjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Tue Jan 7 23:01:48 UTC 2014

Zitat von Michael Neurohr <mnewpipe at gmail.com>:

> On 07.01.2014 16:00, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
>> Add them to your backend mapping. See turba/config/backends[.local].php
>
> Great, that worked.
> I just added
>
> <?php
> $cfgSources['localsql']['map']['homeEmail'] = 'object_homeemail';
> $cfgSources['localsql']['map']['workEmail'] = 'object_workemail';
>
> to the file turba/config/backends.local.php.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

Can you really "use" these addresses? I entered three addresses for a
contact but the only address shown when composing a mail is "
object_email". This happens if I use the auto-completion feature and
if I use the address book to add addresses. Can someone tell me how to
make Horde show all addresses for one contact?

--
Greetings, Jens