[horde] problem ActiveSync Android Event with end date

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Fri Jan 10 10:25:19 UTC 2014

I have configured Android v4.2.2 to use MS Exchange with Horde 5,
Horde_ActiveSync          2.10.1   stable
all other Horde & Pear modules are up-to-date as of now.

When I create an event with these information:

1. title
2. location
3. start date = 27th Jan 2014
4. end date = start date
5. start time 10:00
6. end time 13:30
7. repeat weekly / Monday
8. each 4th week
9. repeat ends at 24th Dec 2014

that event blocks any further synchronization with Horde. It also true for
another repeat end date, e.g. 1st Dec 2014, which would be a Monday, that
event occurs on.

If I delete that event and create one with:

9. repeat ends after 5 events
-or-
9. repeat ends never

synchronisation starts again.

If I enter the end date 24th Dec 2014 in the Horde GUI, the event gets
sync'ed to the Android device and sync works successfully afterwards.

Does someone has seen this behaviour, too?

--
Steffen