[horde] ActiveSync stops working after migration from mod_php to mod_proxy_fcgi and PHP-FPM

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Sat Jan 11 21:00:48 UTC 2014

Citeren Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:
>
>> Citeren Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync
>>
>> The above doesn't mention mod_proxy_fcgi at all, which I mentioned
>> I was using.
>
> No, but it *does* mention the fact that you may need to pass the
> Authorization header to a fast-cgi process, as well as the fact that
> there may be time out issues with proxy servers. Thought it would
> point you in the right direction.

It didn't, since I already had done everything that is mentioned
there. It confused me even more, since it also tells "None of these
issues have been reported using lighttpd/fastcgi or Apache/php-fpm",
so I was convinced that I must have overlooked something (which I
did). Probably not many Horde users are using mod_proxy_fcgi now.