[horde] Can I have more IMAP Servers

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Jan 17 19:55:03 UTC 2014

Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

>> is the IMP backends.conf made to support more than i imap server from 2
>> different domains?
>
> Being more precise, I want to have 2 different imap servers for 2
> different domains in the same users gui.

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.

If you have two different domains, you can define two separate backend
entries for each domain.  You can then either let the user select
which domain they want manually ($conf['server']['server_list'] ==
'shown'), or else use the preauthenticate hook to explicitly set the
server key to use based on the username (i.e. you require the user to
enter their full e-mail address in the username field).

michael