[horde] EMERG: HORDE-BETA Missing required state object [pid 15927 on line 122 of "/usr/share/git-horde5/framework/ActiveSync/lib/Horde/ActiveSync/Driver/Base.php"]

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Jan 17 23:55:17 UTC 2014

Quoting Tomi Orava <Tomi.Orava at ncircle.nullnet.fi>:

> Also, it looks like the latest GIT master has some problems in
> showing all imap mailboxes
> whenever the option "use imap subscribtions" has been turned off. The old
> version "19efe8dac153be390c624d7e8de8ce4b3fde047c" that I used, was
> able to show all maiboxes
> just fine, but with the latest version, I'm unable to for example
> set the "trash mailbox"
> as the only available mailboxes are "inbox" and "virtual trash".

Can't reproduce.  Tested on multiple different IMAP servers (Courier,
Dovecot, Cyrus), with multiple different parent namespaces (empty
namespace, 'INBOX.').

> If I choose to enable the imap subscriptions, I would have to
> subcribe invidually every single
> sub-mailbox under my "RSS." folder as the web-interface doesn't
> allow be to subsribe RSS at all
> ---> ie. the menu option is not there. The child mailboxes have this
> subsribe menu option in dynamic
> mode.

Not sure what you are saying.  You first say you can't do this, and
then you say you can.

As you mentioned, the option to subscribe to all sub-mailboxes exists
in dynamic view when viewing All mailboxes and IMAP subscriptions are
on.  (This option is obviously not available if subscriptions are off
or in basic/smartmobile view).

michael