[horde] Themes in H5

Brett Charbeneau brett at wrl.org
Wed Jan 22 18:56:03 UTC 2014

      My users have asked me to install some themes for our Horde
5.1.5 install.
      I found this link on the Wiki:

http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/Themes

      but I'm not able to find any info in it on where I can download
any themes for H5. I found this post from May 2013:

http://osdir.com/ml/horde/2013-05/msg00032.html

      which mentions the availability of a single theme, but the URL
listed is now dead. This page

http://wiki.horde.org/UserInterface

      states that "...a lot of colorschemes included in the Horde
packages." but I can't find the word "theme" anywhere on this page

http://pear.horde.org/

       So I'm obviously VERY confused. Can some kind soul possibly
nudge me in the right direction?

Brett Charbeneau
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library