[horde] Duplicate calendar entries via ActiveSync on Samsung mobiles - fixed?

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Jan 26 23:07:36 UTC 2014

Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

> Hi!
>
> Just tried to create wiretraces of activesynching a calendar entry
> from horde to samsung phones as there was the problem that the
> appear twice on the mobile (http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12741).
>
> Before doing so I updated my installation to the latest versions of
> horde framework - and the problem disappeard.
>
> I don't remember news about fixing that problem - so was it fixed or
> is that just a side effect of another change?

The bug report you mention did not show anything wrong with Horde's
behavior. As mentioned in the comments, the log showed the correct
data being sent to the device one time, while the device displayed it
twice. Nothing was changed on Horde's side since there was nothing to
change.
--
mike
The Horde Project