[horde] Duplicate calendar entries via ActiveSync on Samsung mobiles - fixed?

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Mon Jan 27 13:16:13 UTC 2014

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Just tried to create wiretraces of activesynching a calendar entry
>> from horde to samsung phones as there was the problem that the
>> appear twice on the mobile (http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12741).
>>
>> Before doing so I updated my installation to the latest versions of
>> horde framework - and the problem disappeard.
>>
>> I don't remember news about fixing that problem - so was it fixed
>> or is that just a side effect of another change?
>
> The bug report you mention did not show anything wrong with Horde's
> behavior. As mentioned in the comments, the log showed the correct
> data being sent to the device one time, while the device displayed
> it twice. Nothing was changed on Horde's side since there was
> nothing to change.

So this has to be a side-effect of some other change - I didn't change
my testsystem, same Firmware on same devices (they're used for testing
only).

Good to hear - because that was a major showstopper for EAS 14. I'll
run some more tests and report back.

If the problem really disappeared - is it possible to make a remark on
the closed ticket above? Even if it is not a horde problem - it is
good to know that it's working now...

regards
Lukas