[horde] Active Sync Server Error

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Mon Jan 27 19:19:45 UTC 2014

      Datum: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:50:40 -0500
        Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
Antwort an: mrubinsk at horde.org
    Betreff: Re: [horde] Active Sync Server Error
         An: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
         Cc: horde at lists.horde.org

>>     Datum: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:29:29 -0500
>>       Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>>   Betreff: Re: [horde] Active Sync Server Error
>>        An: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>>        Cc: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> ^^^ This is why I told you to reset the calendar related prefs. If
>>> that calendar does not exist then it should not be set as any
>>> preference.
>>
>> This is what I did. I went trough all User Settings of Kronolith
>> and saved it all again.
>> I clearde horde-cache, and rebooted.
>> I have only 1 calender in use, and no additional calenders.
>>
>> But it did not help.
>
> If it's still listed in prefs, then something isn't right. Try
> removing the pref manually and recreating the account on the device.
> Otherwise, I don't know what else to tell you.

last thing: while recreating the accounts the following came up:

Jan 27 20:13:51 web HORDE: [horde] SQL QUERY FAILED: SQLSTATE[23000]:
Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry
'{52e6afed-b684-438e-9b95-0d350a001807}2' for key 'PRIMARY'

Do I need to just search and delete one of them?

Thank you,
Andreas